Get DOUBLE Signup Miles with ADIB Etihad Guest Covered Card!
When you apply for an ADIB Etihad Guest Visa Covered Card between 4th March until 31st March 2020.*
Get Your ADIB Etihad Guest Visa Card!
Here is how it works:
|Activation and Spend
||ADIB Etihad Guest Visa Platinum Cards
||ADIB Etihad Guest Visa Gold Card
Activate your new ADIB Etihad Guest Visa Covered Card and enjoy
100,000 Welcome Etihad Guest Miles
70,000 Welcome Etihad Guest Miles
Spend a Minimum of AED 5,000 or AED 10,000 and Enjoy
AED 1,000 Etihad Holiday Voucher(minimum spend AED 10,000)
AED 500 Etihad Holiday Voucher(minimum spend AED 5,000)
Get 100,000 Etihad Guest Miles + AED 1,000 Etihad Holiday Voucher
Get 70,000 Etihad Guest Miles + AED 500 Etihad Holiday Voucher
The ADIB Etihad Guest Visa Covered Cards comes packed with features and benefits that include:
- Up to 3 Etihad Guest Miles for every AED 4 spent
- Free companion ticket
- Fast track to Etihad Guest Elite tiers
- Complimentary VIP airport lounge access, valet parking at select locations and roadside assistance
- The Etihad Luxury Coach service when traveling from Dubai
*Terms and conditions apply.
- Offer is valid for a limited period only and may be revoked at the Bank’s sole and absolute discretion.
- Gold and Platinum Card customer will get the regular Etihad Guest signup miles subject to spend of first retail transaction while the additional Etihad Guest signup bonus miles will be credited in the following month of receiving regular signup miles subject to first retail transaction within 90 days of Card issuance date.
- Gold Card customer must activate it and spend a minimum of AED 5,000 (net retail spend) within 30 days from Gold Card issuance date to get AED 500 Etihad holiday voucher. (Cash Transactions, Balance Transfer and Cash on Call are not included in this offer).
- Platinum Card customer must activate it and spend a minimum of AED 10,000 (net retail spend) within 30 days from Platinum Card issuance date to get AED 1,000 Etihad Holiday voucher. (Cash Transactions, Balance Transfer and Cash on Call are not included in this offer).
- This offer is applicable for all new successful approved Gold and Platinum Cards applications submitted between 4th of March and 31st of March 2020 only and issued by 30th April 2020.
- Any ADIB Etihad Guest Cardholder who is reapplying for the Card will not qualify for Etihad Guest regular and additional signup miles as well as Etihad holiday vouchers. For the avoidance of any doubt, each Cardholder will be eligible for sign-up Etihad Guest Miles on one-time basis only. If a Cardholder cancels his/her Card and successfully re-applies for any ADIB Etihad Guest Card, he/she will not be eligible for this offer including the regular Etihad Guest signup miles.
- Self-funded Gold Card holders are eligible to get AED 500 Etihad Holiday voucher subject to spend of AED 5,000 (net retail spend) within 30 days from Gold Card issuance date.
- Self-funded Platinum Card holders are eligible to get AED 1,000 Etihad Holiday voucher subject to spend of AED 10,000 (net retail spend) within 30 days from Platinum Card issuance date.
- Customers who do not meet the minimum spend criteria within the time frame specified above (30 days from Card issuance date), will not qualify to receive Etihad holiday voucher. Such customers will only qualify for the regular and additional sign up Etihad Guest miles (70,000 or 14,000 (self-funded card) miles for Gold Card and 100,000 or 30,000 (self-funded card) miles for Platinum Card).
- Etihad Holiday voucher code will be sent via SMS to eligible active Cardholder’s registered mobile number by June 2020 subject to meeting the required minimum spends.
- Customers who do not spend the first retail transaction within the period specified above (90 days from Card issuance date), will not be qualify to receive additional signup miles. Such customers will only be qualified for the regular sign up Etihad Guest miles (35,000 or 7,000 (self-funded card) miles for Gold Card and 50,000 or 15,000 (self-funded card) miles for Platinum Card).
- Migrated/Upgraded existing ADIB Card to Gold or Platinum Card will not be part of the ADIB Etihad Guest bonus miles promotional offer. But if such customer cancels his/her card except ADIB Etihad Guest Covered Cards and apply for new Card, he/she will be eligible for this promotion.
- Campaign prizes will be paid from the shareholders’ funds.