Click here for an updated Schedule of Charges
|Covered Card Annual Fee ||2000|
|5th Supplementary Card Annual Fee (3) ||2000 (14)|
|Monthly Profit Rate (W/ Salary Transfer) ||2.99%|
|Monthly Profit Rate (W/O Salary Transfer) ||3.09%|
|Cash Withdrawal Limit ||100%|
|ATM Cash Withdrawal Fee (4) ||3% minimum 99|
|Card Replacement Fee (5) ||100|
|Transfer of Excess Funds over the Cash Cover from Card to Account ||100|
|Minimum Monthly Payment ||5% minimum 100|
|Grace Period For Monthly Payment ||Up to 55 days|
|Donation Commitment to Charity in case of Late Payment Event||100|
|Temporary Increase Limit Fee ||50|
|Non-AED Transaction Service Fee (6) ||3.1%|
|AED International Transaction Service Fee (7) ||1.8%|
|Copy of Sales Receipt Fee ||25|
|Copy of Travel Fares / Hotel Receipt Fee ||100|
|Copy of Additional Statement Fee ||50|
|Returned Cheque Fee ||100|
|Monthly Contribution Amount (Optional) (8)||0.89 fils per 100 of the utilized cover amount|
All of the above currencies are in AED unless mentioned otherwise
(3) Entitled to four Free Supplementary Cards until further notice. Annual fees will be applied on the 5th supplementary card and onwards.
(4) Includes cash withdrawal at ATMs, Exchange Houses or similar, transfer of the original cover of the Card to any ADIB Account. This will also include all Transactions at merchants classified as "Security Brokers/Dealers" (under Visa Merchant Category Code 6211) including but not limited to National Bonds Corporation Transactions. The new ATM Cash Withdrawal fee (3% of the Transaction amount or AED 99, whichever is greater) shall be applicable on these Transactions from 1st October 2017, and until such date the existing ATM Cash Withdrawal fee (3% of the Transaction amount or AED 90, whichever is greater) shall continue to be applicable on these transactions. Additionally, such Transactions will not qualify for Etihad Miles, Cashback or any other reward scheme.
(5) For damaged Cards, no fee shall be applicable if the Cardholder delivers the damaged Card to the branch.
(6) Added to the Non-AED transactions' wholesale foreign exchange market spot rate that is selected and applied by Visa on the date of conversion. The new Non-AED Transaction Service Fee (3.1% of the transaction amount) includes the Visa International Service Assessment Fee and shall be applicable on these Transactions from 1st October 2017, and until such date the existing Non-AED Transaction Service Fee (3% of the transaction amount) which already includes the Visa International Service Assessment Fee shall continue to be applicable on these such transactions.
(7) For transactions that take place outside the UAE where the Cardholder pays the merchant in AED. The new AED International Transaction Service Fee (1.8% of the transaction amount) shall be applicable on these Transactions from 1st October 2017, and until such date the existing AED International Transaction Service Fee (1.5% of the transaction amount) shall continue to be applicable on these such transactions.
(8) The Monthly Contribution includes the Monthly Takaful Contribution and the fee of the arrangement, distribution and other services related to the Takaful scheme. For all Cards including Supplementary Cards, Monthly Contribution amount shall be linked to the Principal Card.
(14) For ADIB Etihad Guest Self funded Card, ADIB Etihad Guest Classic Card Annual fees is AED 200, ADIB Etihad Guest Gold Card is AED 350 and ADIB Etihad Guest Visa Platinum Card is AED 700.
With effect from 1st January 2018, a standard rate of 5% Value Added Tax ( VAT ) applies on the above fees as per the UAE VAT Law (Federal Decree-Law No (8) of 2017 on Value Added Tax) and shall be added on the top of the above fees that are subject to VAT and shall be payable on the same due date of such fees